Lunes, Marso 21, 2011

SSS ID Card Lost

This afternoon, I went to Western Union agent to get the money transferred to me by my brother abroad. The teller asked me a valid ID or the ID Card issued by the government offices or agencies. I don't have other valid ID except my SSS ID. So I presented my SSS ID to the teller.

To make the story short, I successfully claimed the money.

However, the amount of money which is 50,000 pesos made me nervous. It's actually my first time to hold such amount of money. And because of what I feel, I forget to get my SSS ID back.

When I arrived home, I immediately remembered that I presented my SSS ID to the teller of the Western Union agent. I checked my wallet and it was not there. So, I immediately went back to that store and asked the teller my SSS ID.

The teller felt surprised. She said that she already gave me the SSS ID.

I tried searching the area and the street where I walked on but I did find the ID.

I think, I need to get a new one.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento